Thursday, December 29, 2005

Guess whos back...

Back again, Poison's back, tell a friend! Muhahahahaha!
Well lets see, I been gone a while so Ill give ya the short skinny on what happened. Like all Po-White-Trash, or any other yellow, brown, red or green trash....my shit got turned off for a bit. Lost the phone for a bit, the gas, the electric, the internet, etc. Got stuck on dial up after I got the phone back, of course then found out I was not in "compliance" with my phone deal because my dial up number(shich THEY gave me) violated the rules of THEIR agreement. When they sold me internet they *cough* forgot*cough* to mention that the closest access number was long distance, and you are not allowed to use youre free long distance deal to connect to the internet. So they come up with a huge bill, yeah sue me assholes, of course, youll have to get in line after the hundreds who came before you!!!!
So yeah here I am writing and crabbing again. Was nice to see the comments when I came back. Glad someone missed meh!
Hope everyone had a Happy Holiday!!! New Years is commin, remember, if you must get drunk and drive, at least run over a cop and not a real person =D

16 Comments:

Blogger Screwed-Up AKA SnglGuy said...

My Gawd,I am so glad to see ya ranting again poison,I missed ya.Hope you're back for good...:D *hugs* Welcome back!

6:04 AM  
Blogger Walking,Talking,Poison said...

Haha I hope Im back for good too, we shall see luv!

6:30 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

glad to see you back, it's been awhile, hope your hoildays are great!

11:29 AM  
Blogger drunkbh said...

Woot! Woot! She's back.

1:12 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

I'm pleased you're back, and I hope you have things sorted out now. I hope the New Year brings peace to you and your family.

I've got things going on in my life, too, which I'm not happy with. Its a long, dreary, 4-year old tale of complete incompetence and crapish humanity and when it's resolved, I intend to tell the world all about it in seaSons, and names will be named, as they say in all the best would-be thrillers. Boy, I am one angry Brit.

Your comment on my blog about the meaning of Christmas has prompted me to post a piece on the origin of the festival, it's my opinion, so feel free to treat it with complete disdain. I can't post it till the 14th of Jan (musn't disrupt my schedule and all that).

1:55 PM  
Blogger Carnealian said...

Hey welcome back! Glad to have you back on board! Have a Happy New Year!

3:28 PM  
Blogger Walking,Talking,Poison said...

Whee, its good to be back again. Just realized that I missed HNT tho, bummer =P

7:33 PM  
Blogger Camy Leon said...

Hey babe! My computer is not in service at the moment so I have to pay to use one. I'm not blogging as much, till I get a new battery. I missed ya, glad you are back! Happy New Year, and Happy Belated Christmas! Love ya.

8:40 PM  
Blogger WizzieBob said...

OH EM GEE! ELLO!

SO glad that you're back and OK! I missed your blogging :D

11:37 AM  
Blogger Beer Brat said...

Hi Poison... good to know you are back...just in time for the NEW YEAR!!!

Have a great one this year :)

12:59 AM  
Blogger Walking,Talking,Poison said...

Thanks for the welcome back! Sorry to hear about the computer issues Puzzy, hope youre up and running again soon!!<3

5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »

6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »

8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Debt settlement versus bankruptcy Pharm mail shop 14 cli medications Victorian skirts blouses Online+valium weight loss and body image Service answering how genesis super fat loss works Daily exercise to lose weight patanol Amateur radio microwave Order+fioricet How to lose weight in 2 week Cingular wireless gsm rate plans

6:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! film editing schools

3:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info video cards land rover Isuzu rodeo 1991 rear end 7 wonders of the ancient world game Po2 leadership training course Natural toothache relief Diagnosis bilateral deafness foot paralysis hair loss Blue satin dress pressure washers Air cleaner farmall regular Cars in the movie rush hour two discovery land rover review Purchasing home owner&aposs insurance Selling a decent 1971 pontiac grandville conv Research digital cameras Alabama insurance medical online quote Tv show cagney lacey

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home