Saturday, October 08, 2005

Busy, buzy, bizzay....

Sorry I havent checked here in a bit. My life makes a hurricane seem somewhat tame....

My ex got out of prison, he is trying so hard to make it but living in a shelter and not finding a job yet....not cutting it. Hes thinking about screwing his parole and going back to prison just so he doesnt have to freeze his ass off everyday. For those of you that dont know what shelter life is like........
6am they wake your butt up and out the door you go. You can come back for Breakfast and Dinner. I should have put those in quotes. My ex has been out for 12 days and has already been hospitalized for food POISONING. They expect you to wander the streets until 7pm when they let you back in. Well thats all fine and good if you believe most guys are like my ex, but theyre not. Some of them are out on parole for rape, murder, god knows what. These men, are set upon your cities, your towns, etc, because the shelter doesnt want to deal with them all day. My ex told me a story or two about the people he was locked up with, and that some of them take classes and try to do better. Some of them dont. Some of them plot out their next move, how they are gonna hide better this time. How the next crime they will plot b etter and wiser and not get caught.
DID YOU KNOW?????? That a ton of prisons are privatized in the US? If you wanted to make a sick little stock portfolio, in prisons only, I guarantee you sucess! Every time you hear 3 strikes, every time you hear there putting someone away because of a DUI....is this really benifitting YOU? OR, is it good for the privatized prison stockholder? In the old days it was state objects, like licence plates. etc. Actually that I can even understand...licence plates, road signs, etc. BUT thats not what happens anymore. They pay young people to make plates now, usually about $5 an hour. The prison workforce is sooooooooooooooo much cheaper on bigger, better, and more marketable things!!!
SCREW sweatshops in Indonesia,or (insert country here) , when places like NIKE and DISNEY can pay HALF what they pay sweatshop workers in other countries! HALF! If you have ever read about an average sweatshop worker, they make about 12 cents an hour. There are men and women in prisons making 6 cents an hour to make those disney hats and s few nike brand shoes.
AND NOW IM GONNA PISS EVERYONE OFF!!!!!!
Somebody somewhere needs to set a priority. FUCK the war on drugs. I have friends that do drugs, they roll now and then but usually smoke out. Indians consider it an herb, just let it GO!!! Id so much rather my neighbor burned one now and again than molested little kids, robbed a store, or buried people in his yard. Wake the fuck up!!!!!!!
So now I have said that little piece and I didnt even tell ya that this may very well be my last post. I am behind $1700 to my landlord. Long story......but Ill make it as short as I can. I live in a duplex, there is NO insulation except some rotted newspaper. I have plasticed all my windows, I know what is to come. The gas is off, because I have 3 kids, what my soon to be ex makes a year, were about $500 over needy. Supposedly we are in the next bracket. HA, I wish. I wish my kids had a swingset or even grass, instead of dirt.
MY KIDS are the poop! Really, they are thankful at tim es like thanksgiving and christmas!!! Last year I took them to church and we came back home and they were happy opening one gift. It freaked me out a little because when I was my sons age I got this huge stereo with huge speakers(which he bitched about and I left when i left home). As far as I know, I didnt teach my kids this, they just play with what they got. Eep I need to check yall's blogs!

12 Comments:

Blogger mona lisa said...

sorry about all the drama, those sound like some great kids. well keep your head up something's gotta give.

12:35 AM  
Blogger Screwed-Up AKA SnglGuy said...

I'm very sorry to hear that this may be your last post,I for one will surely miss you and your rantings.But then,I'm still hoping it wouldn't be.The mona lisa is right,something's gotta give.So cheer up,I'm praying for you and your kids.

1:13 AM  
Blogger Beer Brat said...

I was waiting to hear something from you.... and now i dunno if i am that eager anymore. dun get me wrong.. i am just feeling so bad for you, lady..... keep on it.... and never give up ...

4:48 AM  
Blogger art said...

I will miss you :( so what happens now?

12:22 PM  
Blogger shawnfisher41168160 said...

Click Here Now Mortgage rates as low as 3.95%
$150,000 mortgage for $494/mo. Other loan amounts available. Up to 4 lenders in 24 hours.
Save money Click Here Now

6:09 PM  
Blogger Camy Leon said...

Well, your kids are great, so everything is a okay. Your cjildren are your success, atleast that's what I've heard since I have no kids. I know everything else is hectic, so I won't bug you to write. just take it easy and try to relax, and don't let this blog become another chore.
i always wondered why the bums over here didn't just stay in the shelters. I guess this is why. I don't know if these are the same shelters though. I'm sorry for what your ex is going through.

We love you. :)

2:44 AM  
Anonymous pao said...

i learned something new from your post. so it's kinda sad to read that this might be your last post. hope you'll come "blog" soon. :)

11:38 AM  
Blogger rokkgod said...

I was surfing around and found another George Bush site.George Bush Doesn't Care About Black People This place has a ton of funny videos and mp3s.

10:45 AM  
Blogger Antonio Hicks said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:13 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

I hope you come back soon. I miss your posts.

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »

6:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! video editing schools

4:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home